- Robotics Instructor
– Follow the curriculum and teach robotics to elementary and junior age students;
– Be creative and manage the diversity of skill levels in the same class;
– Guide students with different skill levels to improve through the curriculum;
– Lead high school volunteers and mentor them to help in the classroom;
– Lead students to organize robotics pieces in an orderly way;
– Be able to interact effectively with young students.
– Preferred Ontario teaching degree or working toward in science area;
– Excellent communication and organizational skills.
– Strong computer skills;
– Quick learner;
– Relevant robotics experience in NXT or EV3 is preferred.
- Summer Camp Supervisor
– Manage and lead the summer camp students;
– Be able to follow the camp curriculum to organize students to play different sports, including soccer, basketball, dodge ball, etc;
– Be able to create arts and crafts curriculum;
– Manage high school volunteers and assign different tasks to each one;
– Proactively interact with parents and students to solve different problems;
– Manage daily challenges and write accident report;
– Communicate effectively with camp students about camp rules and make sure that everyone is in a safe and fun environment.
– Passionate to work with young student(elementary and junior age);
– Preferred with Ontario teaching degree or working toward, but not required;
– Sports background and knowledge is preferred, especially soccer and basketball;
– Arts & crafts experience is preferred;
– Computer literate;
– Previous camp work experience is preferred.
These job opportunities will be needed in summer.
– Be able to follow the curriculum and be able to use different fun drills to achieve the goals of each session
– Be able to demonstrate the soccer skills
– Be able to interact with young students and communicate in an effective way
– Passion about soccer and teaching it;
– Previous youth soccer teaching experience is Must;
– Great communicator with young students;
– Ontario soccer coach certificate is preferred, but not required;
– Competitive pay
Love to work with young students ( 5-12 years old)
Be able to make camp sessions on time;
Able to follow instruction from the camp supervisor
Related sports and arts & crafts background is preferred