This is the combination of two mind fitness programs and is only available in Brampton location between August 10th and 28th.
Half-day Lego Robotics
Every week, students need to use state-of-art robots to work through different challenges.
Their course includes
- How to build and program robots using LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Education EV3 kit
- Design solutions to different challenges
- Learn Basic mechanical engineering concepts
- Learn basic programming concepts
In the camp, all students are REQUIRED TO BRING THEIR OWN LAPTOPS(not tablets) in order to download group licensed software and program by themselves guided by a Boswin instructor. In addition, they need to use laptop to work on MinecraftEdu.
At the end of the summer camp, interested students will get a chance to try out with Boswin Competitive Robotics Team to participate in robotics competition.
New Way of Playing and New Way of Learning!!!
MinecraftEdu is a school-ready remix of the original smash hit game Minecraft, played by over 30 million people worldwide. Created by teachers for classroom use and officially supported by Mojang, the company behind Minecraft, MinecraftEdu contains a set of powerful yet simple tools to fine-tune the Minecraft experience for learning. Teachers in over 40 countries use MinecraftEdu in every subject area from STEM to Language, to History, to Art.
After working with lots of schools and teachers, Boswin is very excited to announce that Boswin is officially launching its first pilot MinecraftEdu program.
The goals of the program are as follows:
- Guide students to Play and Learn in a FUN way
- Engage students to learn different subjects by creating and building their own Minecraft world;
- Learn etiquette in video game world
- Play and learn Respect, Discipline and Teamwork in Minecraft World
Please be aware that students must have their own Laptops in order to enroll in the program.