Boswin policies applies to all fall/winter/summer programs
Please submit cancellation requests in writing. They must be received at least one week prior to the start of the program.
- 10% cancellation fee levied on cancellations received five or more working days prior to the start of the program
- No refund will be issued if notice received within one week prior to the start of the program
In case of illness or injury:
- Prior to start of the program, a request to cancel must be accompanied by a medical certificate. Refund in full, less a $15.00 administration fee
- No refund if injury or illness occurs after program starts
- No refund for no-shows
- Once the applicable cancellation fee has been levied, you have the choice of receiving a refund or credit;
Refund – a $15 administration fee will be assessed for all refunds.
How you’ll be refunded
All refunds (cash, check or credit card) will be refunded through Paypal.
Credit – Refund will be credited to your account and may be used towards any training programs provided by Boswin Sports.
A $5 administration fee will apply to each transfer from one program to another.
If transferring to a program of higher cost, you will be required to pay the $5 administration fee and the difference in cost between the lower and higher-priced camps
Transfers are permitted only within the same programming session and only if space is available