This is an affiliated program between Boswin and the Tennis School in Mississauga.
Students will be picked up from the school to the tennis training center and dropped back from the tennis center to the school by school bus.
- “Pee Wee” (ages 4-7)
- A FUN way to introduce your little ones to the game of a lifetime! Focus will be on basic motor skills and coordination drills including hand eye, throwing, catching, balance and movement. Mini nets, racquets and lighter, softer balls are used to enhance and accelerate learning!
- “Tweeners” (ages 7-12)
- Campers will learn the basic fundamental of stroke technique, as well as proper etiquette and game situations.
- Focus will be on forehand, backhand, serves and returns; time will also be spent on furthering athletic development in the areas of movement and coordination.
- “Teens” (ages 13-17)
- This camp is for recreational juniors who may aspire for more – prepare for High School Tennis and/or OTA tournaments.
- Focus of the camp is technical/ tactical drilling of all strokes, with an introduction to point play in match situations.
Half-day Boswin In-school Sports
- Different fun games
Instructors & Coaches
All Boswin instructors are not only the specialists in each area they teach, but also they are the ones who love to interact and teach young students and have to go through Boswin summer training course to be qualified to teach in Boswin summer camp.
All the coaches running summer camps in the Tennis School are experienced certified coaches.
Sign up before May 15th to get Early Bird Rate